360° logistics is a holistic approach to supply chain management, ranging from planning and transportation to warehousing, product delivery and reverse logistics management. It aims to optimize logistics processes, improving efficiency and reducing costs throughout the logistics chain.
This way of working can be applied to any company that uses logistics in its professional activity. Sectors such as pharmaceuticals, veterinary, cosmetics, biomedical and fine chemicals also benefit from this approach in their logistics strategy. But what are the advantages of 360° logistics?
- It enables real-time monitoring and optimization of the supply chain thanks to traceability.
- It helps to comply with strict regulations and standards to ensure product safety and quality.
- It ensures proper product storage and transportation conditions are maintained.
- It tracks and monitors the cold chain for products that require it.
- It reduces costs and improves efficiency in the production and distribution of products.
- It ensures rigorous product quality and safety throughout the logistics chain.
- It provides safe and timely delivery of products and goods to customers.
- It monitors and optimally tracks the supply chain to ensure the integrity of the products.
A company that applies 360 logistics
For Airpharm, staying on track with our mission and vision is essential. We are convinced that the implementation of our values and the humanisation of the logistics environment are fundamental to maintain a culture where professionalism and good work are the standards of the sector. In this sense, the work carried out daily by our team of professionals in integral 360º logistics takes into account the best practices in quality, safety, sustainability and care for the environment.
In fact, sustainability is one of the fundamental pillars of our organisation. Each of our processes takes into account the need for green logistics, so that the environment can be enjoyed by future generations. We also focus on innovation, and we are always learning about the latest technological and logistical innovations in order to be at the forefront of the 21st century.
Our team works on the basis of high-quality standards, agility, and efficiency to carry out all processes successfully. Flexibility and efficiency in all processes help the actions of the logistics sector to be more beneficial when times are shortened while maintaining the quality of service.
To ensure that the goods of the pharmaceutical, veterinary, cosmetic, fine chemicals and biomedical sectors entrusted to us by our customers are correctly handled requires specialisation and experience. That is why we use a zero-error methodology, while taking care of transport and improving the wellbeing of our company’s collaborators. A transversal method that ensures that the entire logistics chain is involved in the process.
This is how Airpharm aims to offer the best service at all points in the logistics chain.